Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nick says, "R-O-G-E-R equals to P-R-I-C-K"

One of the things I absolutely despised about the Ace host, Georgina whoever-Chinese-lady-who-got-to-interview-Amelie, was her undying love and support of Roger Federer. I mean, yeah, okay, get over it already, woman. Anyway, I decided to post, with the help of my beloved gays, Nick and Naz and Sven, that Rafael "Smileyboy" Nadal is waaaaaay hotter and sexier than Roger "Fucking" Federer (Nick says "fucking").



Marat's sexy smirk:

Rafa's adorableeee smile:


Roger's perverted grin:


Marat's doubles:



Rafa's doubles:

Roger molesting:

Marat shirtless:

Rafa shirtless:

Roger chesthaired:

Marat's funny face:

Rafa's funny face:

Roger's hilarious face:

Marat Safin with friends:
Rafael Nadal with friends:

Roger Federer with uh...:

And I'm slightly drunk (we all are) so, sorry if this offended any of you fuckin' Fedtards. I *heart* Mirka, Charlene and Myla, though. :)


Oh, how I have missed thee, Rafael Nadal. Keep me smiling and win Montreal.

Oh, my pretty, pretty boy. I've missed you, Smiley.

No comments: