Saturday, February 21, 2009

--lalalala~

1. The person who tagged you is...
...Charissa.
2. Your relationship with him/her is...
...Uh, she's my cousin's ex-girlfriend? *thinks* I don't know, I'm feeling stupid now.
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her...
...Oh, she has many tattoos, she's kinda dramatic (no offence), she has piercings by the dozen, she's nice, and she lives in Penang where DVDs are cheap.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you...
...No idea. Listen to random stupid things about Bianca?
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you...
...I don't know. I'm retarded and feeling stupid right now! *cries*
6. If he/she becomes your lover you will...
...leave her for Amelie?
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on...
...I don't know. Making sure Bianca doesn't kill me, I guess.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
...complain to Daphne! Muahahahaha.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
...I pissed her off with my stupidity, I guess.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is...
...steal the cupcakes that she and Daphna made and sent over via Jerms-maine.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is...
...Momma's friend.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
It kinda depends. If we meet for the first time, they'll think I'm a bitch, but if I feel like talking, it all works out since I can be funny.
13. The characters you love of yourself are...
...The fact that I'm so random and loud and funny.
14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself are...
...I can be a total bitch at times and say thing that I'll come to regret, but only sometimes.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is...
...Marie de Villepin.
16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
Uh. Why do you love me, in the first place? If it's Amelie, I love you, too!
17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wish to know how they feel about you.
Amy, Bunwoman, Pik Ee, Eusoff, Kok Yin, Sulekha, Charisa, Daphne, your mother, Batman.
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
Some person with a fuckin' big nose, wei. You wouldn't believe it!
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
It's your mother, you ask her, la.
20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
Hey, Batman's hot...
21. What is no. 2 studying?
PMR shit, and stressing like chickenshit while Amy and I laugh.
22. When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Today.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
ZOMG RACHAEL YAMAGATAAAA!
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yup, one supertall younger brother.
25. Will you woo no. 3?
No, but if I die, she gets Amelie.
26. How about no. 7?
No, and if I die, she doesn't get Amelie, cause I already gave Pik Ee. Sorry.
27. Is no. 4 single?
There should be girls from Perak lining up for this boy, do you not know how nice he is???
28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Ee. I think it's damn cool and easy to remember.
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Killing bad people.
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Kok Yin and your mother? Ask your mom.
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
SMKBJ.
32. Say something casually about no. 1
She's awesome and has the most daring fashion sense in the world, with the shortest skirts and highest heels I have ever seen in my life. Ever.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
Go to hell. Nope.
34. Where does no. 9 live at?
You live with her.
35. What colour does no.4 like?
Pink?
36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
They know each other, but that's all I know.
37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Sadly, that title is held by Adriana Lima.
38. What is no. 6 doing now?
How would I know?

No comments: