Saturday, November 15, 2008

How to be Dead

How to be Dead

Please don't go crazy if I tell you the truth,
No you don't know what happened,
And you never will,
If you don't listen to me while I talk to the wall,
This blanket is freezing, it's been out in the hall,
Where you've had me for hours,
Till I'm sure what I want,
But darling I want the same thing that I wanted before,
So sweetheart tell me whats up,
I won't stop,
No way.
Well, you guys heard Helen on the cbox. No worries, I'm here updating, as I should. As you all probably know, the holidays have started and more than anything, I'm looking forward to chilling out with my girls and basically having fun and making the days go by as quick as possible. I'm not sure how I feel about the holidays. On one hand, I want it to go by really fast, seeing as Amelie will start playing again next year. On the other hand, we all know what I've got looming in front of me next year. Yeah, it's the dreaded SPM. Look at me, do I seriously look like I'm prepared to sit for the most important exam in my life? Come on, this is me. I spent the whole year in 4 Gemilang fucking around with Amy, Arif and Fida. I didn't pay attention to pretty mych anything and Amy and I would gossip every day about Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and all those other hot guys. Then I'd come home and text Helen about Amelie. Not to mention all those nights I stayed up late, those two weeks where I was off in Australia and those times I said I was "sick" so I wouldn't have to go to to school. But hey, I'm sixteen!
Please keep your hands down,
And stop raising your voice,
It's hardly what I'd be doing, if you gave me a choice,
It's a simple suggestion,
Can you give me some time,
So just say yes or no, why can't you shoulder the blame?
Cause both my shoulders are heavy from the weight of us both,
You're a big boy now,
So lets not talk about growth,
You've not heard a single word I have said,
Oh My God.
Anyway, I've had the time of my life this year. I mean, seriously. It doesn't get any better than 4 Gemilang. And this year? All the stuff we got up to? The best part of the year, I have to say, was sitting up late with Naz, playing guitar and hoping for Amelie to win. Really, I love that woman. She never fails to amaze me with what she has to say. Even is she does say, "AnimAls." Amelie says the best looking guys on the ATP tour are Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Svetlana, Amelie's doubles partner, says they're Marat Safin and Rafael Nadal. Oh, and here's a totally random conversation which just took place.
NAZ: Steph, you could make Jesus blush.
ME: I know. Hey, you excited about tomorrow night?
NAZ: Yeah. Oh, hey, open up and try one of my delicious brownies!
ME: *brownie gets stupped into my mouth* I love... *coughs* these brownies... *cough* What they hell was that, are you on drugs?
NAZ: I sure hope not.
Please take it easy,
It can't all be my fault,
I havn't made half the mistakes that you've listed so far,
Baby let me explain something, it's all down to drugs,
At least I remember taking them,
And not a lot else,
It seems I've stepped over lines you've drawn again and again,
But if the ecstacy's in, the wit is definitely out,
Dr Jekyll is wrestling Hyde,
For my pride.

Steph

No comments: