Saturday, March 15, 2008

So, yeah...

1. When is the last time you actually hung out with your top friends?
Top friends are overrated.

2. What's bothering you right now?
The fact that I might have alcohol poisoning from Carmen's bash last night.

3. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
No. Duh.

4. What kind of phone do you have?
Motorola V3xx. Muy bien.

5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
The L Word. Can't wait for Season 5 to come out on DVD here, dammit.

6. Wallpaper on your phone?
AMELIE MAURESMO MY FUTUREWIFEYYY! She's mine, Geraldine Filiol. Eat shit and die.

7. Next time you will hug someone?
This evening?

8. Where was your default picture taken?
Uh, in Bangsar. I think.

9. Is there something about you that you don't think you'd ever tell anyone?
Yeah...

10. Are you wearing anything on your feet?
Toe ring.

11. What is the last thing you drank today?
Some yogurt thingy.

12. Closest black object?
My phone.

13. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
Naz.

14. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Helen Sneha!

15. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?
My grandpa; Antony Joseph Fernandez.

16. Listening to..?
*blushes* Reggaeton. Shhh....

17. Anyone you want to kill?
I have a list, but Carin and I are gonna kill Geraldine Filiol right after SPM.

18. What do you want?
My grandpa to be here now. Amelie Mauresmo to date me. A new phone. Cash!

19. What are you eating?
Nothing.

20. Have you hit someone today?
Nope. It's Carmen's birthday, so I can't.

21. Do you believe in soul mates?
Sorry, no.

22. What is the last text in your inbox?
From Nick: Ah... And I'm expecting that picture makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up and your toes curl? XD

23. Where do you want to live when you get older?
Los Angeles. Paris. London. Anywhere but here.

24. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mentally stable. Hahaha, no, I'd wanna be so famous I could host the Emmy awards with Ellen DeGeneres. Performing arts.

25. Where do you live?
Here.

26. What did you do last night?
Went to Carmen's 19th birthday party and got pissdrunk.

27. Do you miss someone right now?
Yeah.

28. Do you think they miss you too?
I hope so.

29. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep some more.

30. Where are your bestfriends?
Helen's at home, I guess... Carin too (maybe). Naz is here with me. NO idea about anyone else...

31. Do you prefer day or night?
Night.

32. Have you ever slept over 12 hours?
I've done a whole damn day. Twenty-four hours.

33. How good is your eyesight?
Not good. But I have contacts.

34. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Church. Sleep. Carmen. Melanie. Tae Kwan Do.

35. Whose house did you go to last?
Carmen's.

36. Who honestly knows everything about you?
Helen. Carin. Kavya. Pooja. Daphne. Sophie. Nick. Leann.

37. Vanilla or Chocolate?
CHOCOLATEEE ALL THE WAY!

38. What do you wear more: shorts,slacks, jeans, or sweat pants?
Board shorts and cargo pants.

39. How would your friends describe you?
Depends on who you ask. Funny, crazy and from Vivien: She's NOT bisexual.

40. How old do you want to be when you settle down or get married?
When I ask Amelie Mauresmo and she says yes.

41. Anyone broken your heart?
Yeah. Made me the bitch I am today.

42. Have you ever waved to someone and realized it wasn't the person?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSS! It was funny.

43. What have you learned recently?
To play the violin.

44. Would you choose love over money?
Amelie comes with money...

45. Are you excited for school?
Only cause Mimi and Lili and Dada are in my class.

46. Someone on your mind?
I'll tell you when I find it. I've temporarily lost my mind.

No comments: