Friday, January 04, 2008

.tell me.

Just say those simple words,
So I don’t have to first,
Tell me that you love me,
Quench my starving thirst.
Make my heart stop yearning,
For what I can’t obtain,
Don’t fill my head with fancies,
That never entertain.
Say those three small words,
That have such a giant meaning,
Pull me back from this cliff,
Over which I seem to be leaning.
Tell me that you love me,
Always have and more,
Tell me it was I you dreamt of,
That it’s me you do adore.
I know I may sound selfish,
Of this I know it’s true,
But I also know that I should say it,
I am deeply, madly,
Oh-so-sadly, truly,
In love with you.

Yes, I know it sucks. I wrote it in like, two minutes. But I BLOGGED. Sulu, you can read this at my wedding.

1 comment:

Don't bother said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
you so know i will!!!