Friday, January 18, 2008

.LOOK!.

Damn funny! This was Nick's confirmation present.

Carmen: I didn't hear you come in.
Me: Well, if you weren't working on making yourself deaf, you might have.
Carmen: Oh, shut up, *giggles* So how was you day?
Me: Rough, can you make it all better? *looking at Carmen with puppy eyes*
Carmen: Nope.
~
Carmen: You're a trip. Te quiero.
Me: *looks at Carmen a little puzzled*
Nick: Are you slow? She said I love you.
~
Nick: *hopping down off the island* Oh, get a room.
Me: Nick-ie!
Nick: *turns around*
Carmen: Look.
She and I plant a sloppy kiss on one another making Nick squirm.
Nick: You two make me sick *grabs a pillow and throws it at me and Carmen*
Me: You little turd! *sits on Nick* So you like throwing things huh? *Pins Nick down*
Nick: Yeah. What you gonna do about it?
Me: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? So Mr. Fernandez here likes to throw stuff at people, so what should his punishment be?
Carmen: Hm... *puts on a pondering face then looks at me*...KISSES
Me: What kind?
Carmen: Big sloppy wet ones!
Nick: You better not!
Carmen: Oh, we better not?
Me: GET HIM!

The rest as they say, is history.

No comments: