Tuesday, December 16, 2008

...you would have stayed up with me all night

"_____ was in a bitchy mood and decided to take it out on me -- the f*ckin asshole!"
"*sigh* Hija de puta, _____."

"Exactly! And we all give _____ the silent treatment."
"Yeah? You guys don't talk to _____ at all?"
"Nope. Like, the other day, _____ said hi to _____. But I swear I didn't see!"
"*rolls eyes* Drama queen, you. Then?"
"Then _____ asked me why I didn't talk to _____ or _____."
"And?"
"I told her to forget it. She didn't ask again."
"Was she offended?"
"No, she kinda gave up. Which made me feel bad, obviously... Cause I hate _____ and she has to wake up next to _____'s disgusting face for the rest of her life!"
"Yeah... Oh, forget it. Why do you care if she gotta get up next to _____? It's her problem, not ours."

"Too bad they won't break up..."
"*laughs crazily* Unless _____ cheats on _____!"
"*laughs crazily* She should, right?"
"*still laughing* Yeah... *laughs again*"
"And this time, cheat with someone who doesn't look like Mr. Bean..."
"Yeah, yeah, but I don't give a shit now. Eh, wanna go to the gym?"

I so owe you for being there! (: <3

No comments: