Monday, December 29, 2008

--all I want for christmas <3

Naz, Ash and I came up with this today. I love these idiots, they make me smile! :) It's a letter from Amelie Simone Mauresmo to me, written mostly by Naz and Ash. I wish it were true, and it was so funny, I had to post it here. Enjoy...

My Dearest Stephanie,

From months of reading your and Ashley's e-mails (as you know I do), of one thing I always had felt confident. And that was undying love and devotion. But now I see reference after reference by you to Natasha Kai. I am human! And you have driven me to great jealousy!

After years, I finally had resolved that 2009 would be the year that I would take your and Ashley's advice and free myself from Marie, so that you and I could begin our lives together in KL. And now I question if it is I or Natasha Kai that you really want.
Stephanie, while I may be French, I do not do ménage à trois. The choice, therefore, is yours: Natasha Kai or me? Yes, it is true that she is a soccer player and I am a tennis player. But I too am capable of playing soccer and she is not capable of playing tennis. Have you not see the pictures?

The decision, dearest Stephanie, is in your hands.
--Amelie

No comments: