Tuesday, December 16, 2008

--bombs away!

First, name your ten top best friends.
Second, rank them from number one to ten.
Third, write down a short description about them.

1. Helen -- allergic obsessive-compulsive who loves Roger Federer.
2. Carin -- nice obsessive-compulsive who tells me to be good.
3. Vivien -- fashionable bimbo who would kill to put me in a dress and heels.
4. Amy -- fashionable bimbo who wants to design clothes.
5. Sarah -- pastor's kid who isn't that bad after all.
6. Fida -- my Malay dictionary and Economy answerbook
7. Naz -- hard-ass who plays bass. (Hey, that kinda rhymed...)
8. Sulekha -- weirdo who thinks I'm more weird than she is.
9. Cadbury --ever-adorable love of my life.
10. Ashley -- totally whipped freak who is obsessed with Amelie, too.

1. How did you meet number 1?
Oh, oh this is a fun story! We were in Form 1, and she asked me how many As I got for UPSR, thinking I'd be competition to her huge brain. When she decided I wasn't, we became besties. And we were holding the same book (the fifth Princess Diaries), how fucking cool is that?
2. Why is number 7 your best friend?
Because we like a lot of the same things, like music and tennis and books, and we play in a band together, and we're too close to even consider hooking up (ugh!), so best friends it is.
3. What is number 10 like?
Funny. A lot like me.
4. What is your favorite memory of number 3?
Oh, oh, this is a good story, too! My favorite memory of Bunwoman is when we weren't friends yet. Hell, I didn't even know the girl! She was in form 1, and one day, while I was standing with Pik Ee, pretending to be on duty, this girl with lips to rival Helen's runs out of her line, grabs a boy and drags him back to her line, in a way not unlike the Native Americans, shouting, "This boy is in my class!" I shook her hand, laughing and thought, "This girl is gonna be a prefect." And sure enough, I was right.
5. Who does number 9 like?
Helen, Sarah and Godma.
6. Love them all?
Definitely.
7. Trust them all?
Hm, well. Most of them, I guess.
8. How old is number 4?
16.
9. Ever been in the same bed? If so, who?
Uh, a lot of them when we took pictures at my birthday? Oh, and Naz. And Cadbury.
10. Does number 8 know you guys are best friends?
Uh, duh?
11. Name one of number 5's hobbies.
Making faces at me during English Lit class.
12. What is number 6 good at?
Letting me copy from her during exams.
13. Do you have a crush on anyone above?
Ew, no.
14. Make nicknames for all of them.
Mrs Roger, Mrs Mika, Mrs Marat, Mrs Pettyfer, Mrs Nole, Mrs Azwin Andy, Mrs Jelena, Mrs Mamak, Boi, Mrs Dolores O'Riordan.
15. Do you love number 1?
Of course.
16. Who is number 2 dating?
Mika, in her dreams.
17. Ever gone on a date with anyone?
Uh, no. Not a date. Ew.
18. Know all of number 2's secrets?
Most of them. Haha, I know and you don't!
19. When was the last time you saw number 8?
I don't know.
20. Tag people.
Everyone who I referred to on this, except those who don't have blogs.

No comments: