Saturday, November 24, 2007

.surveys for the bored.

.random.
What is on your desktop wallpaper?
Amelie Simone Mauresmo's I Am What I Am ad for Reebok.

What is your favorite zoo animal?
Monkeys!

What was your favorite toy as a child?
I still play with toys. I'm a big kid. My gadgets.

What food do you eat too much of?
Chocolate. Love the stuff.

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
According to Vivien, it's emo. Lots of layers. Rebonded. Black.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
I don't attend Gym, or PJ, or PE or whatever. It's a waste of time.

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?
My first sponser challenge tee. Blue, ripped baby tee.

What is the picture nearest to you of?
Um, that'd be my wallpaper, I guess. Phone: Tegan and Sara. Laptop: Amelie Mauresmo.

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Thousand Island sauce. Yummy.

What's your least favorite food?
How many kinds of veggies are there again?

What do you do on a Sunday night?
It depends.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Parmesan cheese.

What color are your sheets?
I alternate between white, red and black.

How big is your computer display?
Bigger than Bianca's!

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
Converse. I have a lot, so don't ask me to be specific.

What is your favorite game?
By myself: Sudoku. With others: Truth or Dare.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
We don't have anything but turkey. I've had it for all fourteen Thanksgivings. I'd much rather have pizza.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Um, extra cheese, pepperoni.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
Early. Early in the afternoon.

What is your favorite day of the year?
April Fool's.

.crush.
Do you have a crush on someone?
Yeaaaah.


Do you talk to your crush everyday?
I wish.

Do you talk about your crush to your friends?
They've gotten sick of me talking about her.

Does your crush like you?
She doesn't know I exist.

Do you think about your crush?
Only every minute.

How long have you liked your crush?
Since the Wimbledon tennis tournament this year.

Is your crush handsome/beautiful?
She's handsome. So says my mom.

Do you dream about your crush?
I don't remember. Wish I did.

Do you like hearing their voice?
Yes... French accent.

Do you like recieving text messages from your crush?
I would shit my pants if I did. Then I would promptly die of ecstasy.

Do you like their laugh?
Yeah...

When you see your crush, are you shy?
I get a big smile on my face, but no. Not shy.

One day will you be with your crush?
It's the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.

If you could tell them how you felt about your crush, would you?
Obviously.

Do you have pictures of your crush?
Over fifty.

Do you get jealous when he/she talks to the opposite sex?
No. She's a lesbian. But I DID scribble on a picture of her and her (ex? I'm not sure...) girlfriend.

Are you comfortable around your crush?
I'm at home watching her on my wide-screen TV. Wouldn't you be? But probably not if I met her. I'd get tongue-tied.

What do you think about your crush's clothing style?
Fabulous. Makes her ass look superb.

Will you wait for your crush to be yours?
As long as she wants me to. Hell, I'm waiting already.

.soundtrack to your life.
When you're lonely...
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
Coldplay - The Scientist
Keri Noble - Talk to Me
Robbie Williams - Angels
Taking Back Sunday - You're so Last Summer

When you're happy...
Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine
Courtney Jaye - Can't Behave
Infernal - From Paris to Berlin
Natalie Imbruglia - Glorious
Paramore - Hallelujah

When you're bouncy...
Adam and Andrew - I'm a Lesbian
Bowling for Soup - Almost
Eminem - Ass Like That
Garbage - Why do You Love Me
Tegan and Sara - I Know, I Know, I Know


When you're feeling country...
Brad Paisley - She's Everything
Carmen Rasmusen - Nothing Like the Summer
Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take the Wheel
Faith Hill - Cry
Tim McGraw - When the Stars Go Blue

When you're depressed...
Bright Eyes - A Poetic Retelling of an Unfortunate Seduction
Dashboard Confessional ft. Juli - Stolen
Garbage - I Would Die for You
P!nk - Dear Mr. President
The Cranberries - Ode to my Family

When you're hating...
Bad Cabbage - You're Rude (Get Fucked)
Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice
Fiona Apple - Ugly Girl
Missy Higgins - Casualty
Weird Al - Pitiful (James Blunt - Beautiful parody)

When you're looking good...
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Joydrop - Beautiful
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Lady Sovereign - Love Me or Hate Me
Peaches - Boys Wanna be Her


When you're going out...
Angels and Airwaves - Rite of Spring
Creed - What if
Joss Stone - Some Kind of Wonderful
Lesbians on Ecstasy - Tell Me
Mekon ft. Roxanne Shante - What's Going On


When you're hooking up...
Ashley Tisdale - He Said, She Said
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)
Kill Hannah - Crazy Angel

When you're getting married...
Boyzone - I Love the Way You Love Me
Cobra Starship - Three Times a Lady
Enrique Iglesias - Hero
KT Tunstall - The Other Side of the World
Tegan and Sara - Where Does the Good Go?

When you're in love...
Alicia Keys - No One
Gareth Gates - What my Heart Wants to Say
Hellogoodbye - Dear Jaime...Sincerely Me
Kinnie Starr - Alright
Liz Phair - Why Can't I

When you're mad...

Nine Inch Nails - Closer
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole
Nine Inch Nails - March of the Pigs
Nine Inch Nails - Starfuckers, Inc.
Nine Inch Nails - Survivalism

When someone passes away...
Eminem - When I'm Gone
Good Charlotte - Hold On
Jason Lo - Operator, the Line is Dead
K's Choice - Virgin State of Mind
Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You

When you're hurting...
Ani DiFranco - I Loved You, so What?
Hinder - Better than Me
Kasey Chambers - Not Pretty Enough
Majandra Delfino - Hell + Bliss
Son by Four - Purest of Pain

When you're breaking up and don't care...
Damien Rice - Nine Crimes
Garbage - Bad Boyfriend
Santana ft. Rob Thomas - Smooth
Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale Gone Bad
The White Stripes - Icky Thump

When you get your heart broken...
Blink 182 - Here's Your Letter
Frankee - Fuck You Right Back
Deja Voodoo Spells - Evol
Fall Out Boy - Austin, We Have a Problem
JoJo - Beautiful Girl (reply)

When you get cheated on...
Lily Allen - Cheryl Tweedy
Paramore - Brighter
Superchick - Courage
Switchfoot - 24
The Academy Is... - Everything We Had

When you cheated...
American Hi-Fi - Flavour of the Week
Blake Lewis - Time of Season
Cute is what We Aim for - The Curse of Curves
Eamon - Fuck It
Hinder - Lips of an Angel


When you're by yourself...
Ashlee Simpson - That's Why I Love You
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will
Mandy Moore - I Wanna be with You
Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home without You

When you're cruising...
Carmen - Lean like a Chola
Natasha Bedingfield - I Wanna have Your Babies
NORE ft. Tego Calderon and Nina Sky - Oye Mi Canto
Paul Wall - Oh Girl
Rihanna - Umbrella

.underwear.
What's your favorite underwear you own?
Boxers all the way!

What's the worst pair of underwear you own?
I don't believe in uncomfortable underwear. Or unpretty underwear.

What's the most embarrassing underwear you own?
Why would I post that?

What's your favorite color of underwear?
Red and black checkers.

What color underwear will you not wear?
Pink.

What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex?
Boxers.

What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex?
G-strings. Ew.

Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere?
Um, I don't think so.

Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere?
Nope. Thank God.

How often do you buy new underwear?
Very often.

Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself?
Sometimes.

Where do you like to buy your underwear?
Cottonshop. Top Shop.

Do you have a favorite brand of underwear?
Nope.

Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear?
Yeah. Loads of places.

Do you own any novelty underwear?
No, I do not! GOD!

Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone?
Yeah, last year at Chirstmas, as a joke. And the year before that.

Have you ever worn someone else's underwear?
No. Unhygienic.

Has anyone else ever worn your underwear?
Yeah. My boxers are constantly getting stolen.

What type of underwear do you wear most?
Boxers.

Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear?
Uncomfortable ones.

I tag Vivien, cause she loves underwear as much as I do.

.have you ever.
Given a Hickey?
Um, yeah. A hickey is a hickey.

Had a one night stand?
Define a one night stand.

Made someone cry?
More times than I can count.

Opened your Christmas presents early?
The puppy face always works for this. Use FreshKon Baby Aqua contact lenses for best results.

Been online for more than 10 hours in a row?
Nope.

Eaten food that fell on the floor?
Yeah.

Been caught cheating?
Yeah.

Been caught naked?
Nope.

Flashed someone?
Nope. I was these when one of my besties did it, though.

Gone out without underwear on?
No. I love underwear.

Got into a fist fight?
More times than I've made people cry.

Swallowed bath water?
Who hasn't?

Peed in the pool?
Ew.

Thrown up in public?
Yup. Thanks, Carmen, for helping out.

Been so drunk you can't walk?
Yeah. Same time I threw up in public.

Peed in public?
No way.

Broken wind and blamed someone else?
Happens all the time.

Done something mean you regretted?
Hasn't everyone. If I made a list, I'd be here all night.

Ever played pull my finger?
It's fun.

.valentine's.
Do you look forward to Valentine's day?
It depends, really.

Who was your last Valentine from?
Clea. I love her, too.

Who do you expect to get a Valentine from next year?
Whoever I'm with.

Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
Amelie Simone Mauresmo.

How many Valentines will you be sending next year?
It depends on how many crushed I have next year.

Have you ever not received a Valentine?
Yeah, in primary school, when onbody gave them out.

What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
Four.

Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
Yeah. It's annoying.

Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
Nope.

Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine next year?
Nope.

What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
Dinner cooked by my boy.

What was your worst Valentine gift you ever received?
Seeing someone with someone else, practically fucking.

Do you still get Valentines from your parents?
Yeah. It's like Christmasn, only with no Jesus.

Do you give Valentines to anyone in your family?
Yeah. Nickolai and Leann.

Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
Yeah.

Have you ever been dumped on Valentines day?
Nope.

Have you ever dumped anyone on Valentines day?
Nope.

What was the best Valentine date you have ever had?
When my boy cooked me dinner.

What was the worst Valentine date you have ever had?
None.

What is the perfect Valentine evening date for you?
If it's with Amelie, it'll be perfect.

No comments: