Thursday, November 01, 2007

Brighter ;

Helloo :)

Obviously , my beloved senior doesn't use smileys so I'm here to make sure this blog isn't so .... emo .
Ngeh , she's been skipping school as we ALL know . Pmrs are over , she needs a hard-earned break from books and some snotty teachers with sagging tits , no ? Oh poop , there's next year with Puan Tan who's an ass . Oh God , my surname's Tan .
ANYWAYS ,

You guys want updates ? Okay , updates :)
Last Friday was the Annual Prefect Lunch and gosh . Ninny was the emcee alongside with RamenRameshRemonSOMETHING .
They were awesome ! A bit blur though . Mhmmh , the white shirt Ninny wore made her look REAL slim ;)
My guesses are she went back home and slept in the clothes she came with . She must've been deadbeat .
- Helen called her and woke her up with some bad news :S ( continue . )

So this is how it goes,
Well I, I would have never known,
And if it ends today,
Well I'll still say that you shine brighter than anyone .

Her kind of Saturday would involve , eggs , sausages and books ; I supposed ( Maybe some homosexual-tellie , we'll never know ) . She claims to have had went furniture shopping . For what , you ask ? Well , I have no idea at all , love . She got a T-Shirt with a funny slogan and here's what's on it :-

$t3Ph@n!E[Stephanie the wonder-bi!] says (6:14 PM):
My ambition in life is to satisfy my woman, buy her jewelry, a house, a sports car and roses. My money belongs to her and her money belongs to her.
Vivien ; says (6:15 PM):
LOL .
sounds like what my husband would wear .
or HAVE to wear .
(:

$t3Ph@n!E[Stephanie the wonder-bi!] says (6:15 PM):
hahahaha


She said she's bisexual . She broke the news to me one random moment when I was on duty in the canteen . My expression was timeless , or so she says . I was in awe lah , of course . I've always had this phobia of gay people . She told me she's BI not GAY . What's the difference , you tell me . It's so totally against Christianity and I mean , I like SOME people of those kind but ... if you think about it for a long time ; you might start peeing in your new Topshop undies . Swear to God , I didn't pee lah . They were pink with cute turquoise stars on it for Christ's sake !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I think we're taking this too far .
Don't you know that it's not this hard?
Well it's not this hard ,
But if you take what's yours and I take mine
Must we go there?
Please not this time.
No, not this time.

You know I love you but seriously , Helen and I are right .
STOP LIVING IN DENIAL . YOU'RE NOT ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX .
OKAY ? OKAY .

Well this is not your fault ,
But if I'm without you .
Then I will feel so small ,
And if you have to go ,
Well always know that you shine brighter than anyone does.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In most of her posts , she'll save one special part to why she's using the song for her post . So , I shall :)
Brighter struck me one day when I downloaded it off Limewire . I stopped painting my toenails and listened , like , actually LISTENED . And I loved the way Hayley sang it . Her twang made me think of someone you like or adore .

You shine brighter than anyone .

At first , my thoughts went to Jimmy Choo for creating fabfabfab shoes that I ogle over but then , I thought I was so shallow for thinking of shoes . So , I tried again . Don't know why , my thoughts were like a Flicker! showcase . It went from family , loved ones and friends . I didn't have someONE I think shines brighter , I think those personalities that stepped into my life , influenced me . People who actually mattered .

Now I think we're taking this too far .
Don't you know that it's not this hard?
Well it's not this hard ,
But if you take what's yours and I take mine
Must we go there?
Please not this time.
No, not this time.

Those were the ones I truly cared about . The reason of my existence , why I live . I live for God , of course .
And I see a little of God in each of them . They have their own special traits . Words can't described how much I love the people who made a mark in my heart :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you run away now,
Will you come back around?
And if you ran away,I'd still wave goodbye
Watching you shine bright.

Sundaaay , I don't know what Ninny did and she's offline now . Msn's such a insertprofanityofyourdesirehere .
I went shopping , as usual . Some may think I'm a complete air-head because I think of material posessions so much , that I own a whole closet of shoes . But really , have you had a real convo with me ?

Really , this is Ninny's blog . So I shall blog ala Stephanie :)
Ninny's a real hysteric . I met her randomly one day when she shouted at me .

" OMFG , YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO PULLED THE GUY INTO THE CLASS WITH THE THE BUN ! "
............
Yeah , I wear a bun to school :)

A rendition of what Ninny would say right now ;
Vivien Tan . She's the girl who has the balls ( HA HA ) to pull a boy back into her class shouting like a total lunatic . Ah , I remember that day like it happened yesterday . She made me laugh so hard , my knees were wobbling and I was literally crying out of hilarity . Bunwoman , I call her because she has this awesome bun behind her head . It looks rather good on her , other than policewomen . A total smartass , she's one of my groupies who's gonna buy my ultimate album . Her lips are total BLOWJOB potential but she's currently , blowjobless . Any takers ?
Bunwoman , bunwoman .

Now I think we're taking this too far
Don't you know that it's not this hard?
Well it's not this hard
But if you take what's yours and I take mine
Must we go there?
Please not this time .
No, not this time.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Mondayyy , she skipped while I went . Rotted in school . God bless her soul .
She went for Helen's Grandma's funeral .
There's always someone passing away , every 4 seconds . And a newborn , every 3 seconds .
I'm sure your Grandma'll enjoy heaven as there are really hot male strippers in Heaven ;)
I'm sorry if that offended you in any way , at all .
I just wanted to let you know , if you need tissues , I've got a crate of chocolates right here , waiting .
My deepest condolences .

Tuesday , ah , she went . I skipped . God knows what she did in school with Amy .
OMG , don't tell me ...
nah . They wouldn't ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll wave goodbye (You shine bright)
Watching you shine bright (You shine bright)
I'll wave goodbye tonight (You shine bright)

Alright , I'm out .

Muchlove , Vivien .

No comments: