Monday, February 08, 2010

--negeri sembilan; malacca; johor.

Some pictures from our trip, because I just got them, even though it was in late December. :) Sorry. And not to worry, there's many more to come, but bear with me now; it's late and I'm a college student.

Mom, Jermaine, me, aunty Reggie, Big, Uncle Christy and Uncle Jayaraj outside my grandpa's (mommy's dad) old school.

Daddy, mommy and me outside my grandpa's (daddy's dad) old house, where daddy grew up. Silly man wants to buy it again.

The second and third Fernandez generation outside the first generation's old house.

Daddy, aunty Reggie and me with the lady who helped birth them. I was like, "Omgwow." So jakun, I tell you.

And that's my grandpa's old clinic. Yes, the grandpa who was daddy's dad and who loved me very much. I was his favorite, okay.

No comments: