Monday, February 22, 2010

--if they knew what I've become.

you make me better,
you give me pleaure,
it's just your effect on me;
you've taught me a lesson,
now I'm behaving,
must be what's best for me,
you make me sweeter,
you give me fever,
I'm a believer.
...
do you feel super,
I'm the new girl curled around your finger,
I've taken your potion,
and now I'm senseless,
defenseless,
a fool;
the spell I'm under is you,
it's you.
...
you're just what's come over me,
you're what's gotten into me,
you're who did this thing to me,
I used to be so bad,
but you,
you make me better,
you give me pleasure,
must be whats best for me,
you make me sweeter,
you give me fever,
I'm a believer;
a true believer.
*

Extremely kinky, yes, I know, but I'm loving Dragonette (whoops, almost typed in Soho Dolls there) here. :)
Oh, oh, oh, and today!
Sarosh and I went to ask Meena if she's taller than him, and you know what?
She isn't.
Suck that, Sarosh. :)
You can't be scared of her anymore!
(Granted, she looked at us like we were completefuckingly insane, but it takes some getting used to).
On a lighter note, Stafanie Gee and I have almost finished our English short story thingy.
YAY FOR US.
Okay, sleepy now, and done with my MDM.
More later, or follow me on twitter. :)
.
Oh, and by the way?
Floppy is extremefuckingly cute.
And, and, and.
Sarosh, don't be mad, I give you permission to blog about me in return. :)

No comments: