Saturday, October 24, 2009

--breast powder

(says this girl in 5 Bestari, I won't name any names Jia-Wen because I'm so nice).
I went to school today, which was a lot of fun.
Spread dirty jokes like the plague, and Pik Ee got most of them.
That girl has such a dirty little mind.
I'm currently listening to Brandi Carlile's new album, Give Up the Ghost.
But youtube's being an absolute bastard and none of the songs are up yet, so...
I'll leave you with this, which I'm also addicted to:
Negramaro ft. Dolores O'Riordan - Senza Fiato (and as usual, click to listen, you won't regret it).
You'll love it - I do.
I'm also leaving you with this.
Be warned, it's almost as bad as Roger Federer's We Are the Swiss.
Almost.
Enjoy, and let Amelie fill you up with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
Oh, wait - that's just what she does to me.


Gawd.
Don't you just wanna tap that?
I know I do.
More soon! :)

No comments: