Saturday, June 13, 2009

Question

Question

She woke from a dream,
Her head was on fire,
Why was he so nervous,
He took her to the park,
She crossed her arms,
And lowered her eyelids.
Just came back from dropping the family off at the airport. I didn't know I could have so much fun with them, and we've actually made plans to meet up in Goa in March next year. Needless to say, I can't wait. The sun, the beaches, the foreigners and more importantly, convincing Coffee to come with me. Mom hated the goodbye -- she got all emo and stuff and Shoba attached herself to me and gave me this huge kiss. Coffee cracked up. Whatever, man, she's my cousin. It was great being with them, though. We had so much fun, especially at Sunway on Wednesday. I'll have to upload the nose-piercing video later. On Wednesday, we went to Sunway, and Ajay and I took out the ATVs. Holy shit, they're so awesome. I would kill for one. And since my birthday's coming up... *is majorly hinting that she wants an ATV above all things*
Someday somebody's gonna ask you,
A question that you should say yes to,
Once in your life,
Maybe tonight I've got a question for you.
I haven't been blogging properly in ages, but I haven't had any mood to do so. I'm pretty much just doing this out of the need to update my blog so it doesn't just exist unupdated like a pig in a mud puddle. Okay, that was so not the phrase I was looking for, but oh well. Last night, I stayed up till 4 am to watch "I Can't Think Straight". Jesus, it was so fucking romantic. I would kill to sit at home and write all day, like Tala did. Everyone else has to watch it. And god, Middle Easterns are fine as heck! I want one! Okay, when mom goes to Israel at the end of the year, remind me to ask her to bring me a nice young Jewish boy (hello, Andy Ram) back for me! Anyway, back to the movie. I'm gonna have to say that "I Can't Think Straight" is my new favorite movie! Who doesn't love Middle Easterns?
She'd had no idea,
Started to cry,
She said in a good way,
He took her by the hand,
Walked her back home,
They took the long way.
Went out practically every day for the whole week. Was at Times Square with Shoba on Sunday (I got the first Strangers in Paradise comic book and I'm already obsessed with Katchoo). Then I went out on Monday, first to get my eyebrows done with Bianca, then with Coffee and had dinner with Momma Coffee, who obviously doesn't like me. Then on Tuesday, I got to go out with Helen, AJ and the guys! I think that was the most fun I've had this whole holidays. Threw popcorn at each other in the cinemas and Helen had to sit next to me and Neeraj, poor girl. Wednesday was Sunway with the cousins and we went on the ATV, had paintball target practice and went on paddle boats, which was actually kinda lame. Thursday was mom's birthday and we went out with Amy and aunty Mary to get our nails done. It was freaky and these three kept bugging me to get a lighter color, so I settled for purple. I wonder what Vengket's gonna say! Hung out with Helen again on Friday, then Lutnes cancelled tuition so I was able to go out with Annika. Thanks for the shirt, Annika! Fuck. School on Monday.
Some day somebody's gonna ask you,
A question that you should say yes to,
Once in your life,
Maybe tonight I've got a question for you,
I've got a question for you.

Steph

No comments: