Wednesday, June 25, 2008

-of my dear daughter, and being a wannabe..

yes. she calls me her momma.

and she hates a girl by the name of.. well let's just not name her.
let's call her..DramaQueenC.
Yes, to those who knows ;)
hint : *hands on chest-dramatic manner* saya akan menyatakan hal ini kerana tidak mahu membodek sesiapa di bilik ini.
(or a little somethin' like that :P)

Yes, we all know, Stephanie ;)
Well, voting happened and my dear daughter was backstabbed.
I shall keep this a mystery till she decides to unfold it. Her story to tell, anyway.

To those who know, yes it's me blogging. She decided to give me the honour (or maybe, I grabbed it from her *frowns*..whichever you choose. lol) to write some stuff here since she's out of ideas (what bullcrap) and doesn't know what to write (even bigger bullcrap). So here I am, to write some stuff (yes, daug, I remember I have to write about Amelie...albeit not really knowing her/liking her; wait- I don't watch female tennis till she FORCED me to. Wimbledon. woohoo!) regarding some things at some time in some places.

Hah.

SO.
About this girl born on the 15th June, 1992, who LOVES (as in, the type of heterosexual love...but changed to some twisted sorta heterosexual love.*frowns at statement*) Amelie Mauresmo, who is a prefect in her school, who loves punk rock, emo rock (well. isn't she?),bullshit-Borat-jokes, who loves giving weird names to people she loves (and gladly, I didn't get any of 'em), and (secretly) pop music.

Wait- was I supposed to state that out?
Oh well.

She's one of my biggest love of my life. From day 1 knowing her, till now- she's always the one that I somehow have a soft spot on (next to one of her bestfriends, you know who you are). Knowing her'd changed my life - due to her sortakinda dependence on me, I became more dependent on God for strength.

And patience.
Oh God, only He knows how she tests mine most of the time.

And because of her, I learnt how to really love one without any judgement. She, due to how things happen to her, was once an unlovable sight to those who see her (ouch, yes.)- yes, mine included; but in time, how she blossomed! No, Steph- you're not a flower and no funny comments, please :P.

She says that she's MY wannabe.
Innit wonderful? ;)

Those who really know her would see the changes in her. And because of them, I'm just so proud of her- wait; I AM proud of her ALL THE TIME. But she never fails to make me smile when I see her overcome certain issues in life; which she bravely walk through with of course, help from her friends, and God.

I see once, a God-independent person, to a more God-dependent person.
I see a future leader (that doesn't lead the crowd) who leads people individually.
I see a wonderful woman in the making ;)

Oh, speaking of how she tests my patience- she still does. But at least she knows it now when someone's serious (oh man, think form 1 days. grr.). And she now means what she says (: especially when she says that she loves someone . If you'd know her, you know she's not some softie-lovey-dovey chick.

And she's currently dreaming of going to France with me to meet with the love of HER life, a woman born on the 5th July, who's a women's tennis player, whose ranking I don't know due to Stephanie's ignorance towards my IM on MSN (don't call me a failure Momma- I tried asking!) she FINALLY replied; it's 21st worldwide, who is dating another woman (yes Steph, we'll burn her kitchen and her house down in your very futile attempt to win her heart..did I say futile?), who is muscular and TALL (six feet-ish. whoaaa mamaaa), and to her, beautiful.

Spreading the gospel of Amelie Mauresmo-ism, she's being a very faithful (and adamant) girl in stating and professing the love for Amelie openly eventhough she receives a lot of negative responses in return. Amazing.

Well, that's my wunnnerfull(but peculiar) daughter for you.
Oh did I state that we're going to kick some humanbitchwhoreass teacher's butt? Well, um. I have to be nice. I'm her Momma, anyway :P

And Steph, regardless of whatever happens, don't change.
If you do, I still love you anyway.

Love,
Momma.

No comments: