Sunday, July 05, 2009

--happy birthday <3

After three years, I'm still obsessed with you.

Woman, you're the only person who can make me smile like an idiot.

Watching you play is just simply breathtaking. Seriously.

I could watch that one-handed backhand forever.

Even if your smiles are awful, well, I can live with that.


I simply want you to do well, Amelie, so I can see more pictures like this:


Is it so difficult to understand that, to put it simply -- you make me happy?


And I want you to be happy, Amelie, and I want you to play good tennis.


Also, please win another few Grand Slams and come to Malaysia.


Now got out there and beat Serena Williams' butt!



Happy 30th birthday, Amelie Simone Mauresmo.


Your Malaysian fans love you, even though you don't know it yet.


Keep on fighting.

<3

No comments: